Providing comprehensive care in a safe and secure environment
The Medicaid waiver program is designed to assist persons who are mentally challenged or have developmental disabilities in their desire to reach personal goals of independent living. This is achieved through the Individualized Plan of Care(IPC) and Individualized Service Plan(ISP) which are developed by the interdisciplinary team of each individual enrolled in the program.
- Must have a determination and diagnosis of Mental retardation or Related diagnosis by your Physician.
- Must be currently receiving SSI with Medicaid.
- Must have an HCS slot offered to the individual if not currently in another Medicaid Waiver Program.
Unlike the HCS, this program does not offer residential services, the individuals who enroll in this program live in their own or family houses.
- Must receive ICF-MR level of care.
- Must have a diagnosis of Mental Retardation or an IQ of 75 or below with a related condition.
- Must be Medicaid Eligible.
- Must be an SSI recipient.
- No age restriction